CUSTOMER TERMS OF SUPPLY
These Terms and Conditions between Us and You set out the legal basis upon which We grant You a non-exclusive license to download Our Music from Our Website and/or purchase Our Music from our Store.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
||means a full comprehensive list provided by Us in Store and via the Website of the Music available to You;
||means any purchaser of the Music from Us;
||means the electronic download of the Music from Our Website to Your PC or other electronic device now or in the future capable of downloading the Music in exchange for payment from You to Us;
||means the music; music and lyrics, compositions and sounds that we allow you purchase via Our Website or via Our Store under the terms specified in this document;
||means the order form on Our Website or at Our Store, which will need to be filled out by You before you can purchase any of the Music. For the avoidance of doubt We will not allow the purchase of any Music without an Order Form being completed by You in full.
||means the price of the Music that You pay to Us;
||means the premises at The White House, Wilderspool Park, Greenalls Avenue, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 6HL. "Us; We; Are" means Ameritz Music Ltd of The White House, Wilderspool Park, Greenalls Avenue, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 6HL, United Kingdom.
||means www.backingtrax.co.uk; and
||means the Customer
- Basis of Agreement
- We agree to allow You to purchase from Us for the stated Price the non-exclusive rights in relation to the Music for Your own personal use;
- We shall deliver the Music to You electronically by way of upload onto Your Server or in any format to include but not limited to CD as stipulated on Your Order Form and to any address in the UK stipulated in Your Order Form.
- The vast majority of the Catalogue is held in stock by Us; where they are not in stock we make every effort to either display the information on the Website or inform You before you place Your order.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Music shall pass to You upon delivery to You.
- The rights granted to You under these Terms and Conditions shall be for your own personal usage, and under no circumstances shall you be allowed to copy, distribute or transfer the Music in any form or to any other third party.
- Our Promise to You
- We warrant to You that We own the Music.
- We warrant to You that the Music is original and that the Music does not infringe the ownership rights of any third party.
- Price of the Music
- The Price of the Music and the associated costs shall be stated before any money is transferred, and unless otherwise so stated shall be inclusive of value added tax and all charges for packaging, shipping carriage, insurance and delivery of the Music to the delivery address, and any other duties or taxes which may be imposed from time to time.
- All Prices for the Music are subject to change at any time.
- No Music will be Downloaded without payment being received in full. We
accept the following forms of payment for online purchases: (Visa, Visa Delta, Master Card, American Express, Switch and Solo. All of the above will be accepted in our Store, Cash and cheques (along with a cheque guarantee card) will only be accepted for orders placed in person by You at the Store.
The Music and any rights associated with the Music shall remain the property of Us and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall imply any transfer of ownership or creation of any license, right, title or interest in respect of the Music. The rights of You shall be limited to use of the Music only for personal purposes and in so far as to give these Terms and Conditions full force and effect. You may not copy or resell the Music without Our permission.
- The Contract is personal to You, and You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer to any other person any part of or the entire Contract.
- Our Website is a secure site, and all data received via this site and any data received by Us in relation to You ordering the Music from Us shall be kept strictly private and confidential in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. We will not pass Your personal data to any other party.
- Any notice required to permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Conditions shall be in writing addressed to that other party at its registered office in the case of Us and the address given on the Order Form for You, or such address as may at the relevant time have been notified pursuant to this provision to the party giving the notice.
- No waiver by Us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The songs we offer are professional recreations. They are not the original artist renditions.